Saturday, January 31, 2015

Everyday Heroes Of the Past Week

This may become a new practice, this week in review. Highlights, hearty guffaws, and joys. Here are just a few of the folks on my "Everyday Heroes" list. 

My sister Mary ,niece Amanda and their friend Linda for journeying down last week. They understood my shortened- shopping excursion excuse ( crowds can sometimes bug me),without my even having to explain. 
Hearty Guffaws: the "White Hearse-WTF was THAT???!!" moment...as it rolled on by sister's gorgeous house. Obviously lost. 

The elderly man at Shaws who braved the blizzard (as i did,) shuddering and caked with snow( as i was) who quipped " Hey..you watch out for those mosquitoes out there". Lightening-quick wit always gets my vote.

I am private in mentioning my children online, in any forum. But the greatest heroes i know, through any kind of warfare, are my three adult children.So..here's to:
My courageous daughter for allowing her laughter to return, after the most heartbreaking occurance that can happen in life. I thank her for the joy it brought me to hear her peal of laughter again.
My sons, whom if mentioned in birth order or the like would disrespect their privacy. One has returned to school on a new path, One more has begun similar contemplation and necessary steps in consideration of a new direction. Regardless of how scarey change may be, all three of my kids are no strangers to it. And they rock it with aplomb!!! 
Mary and Amanda, Kathy and Jenny who patiently and happily spread the word and tech assistance about the scarves and stuff i crochet. Of course, the ladies who have bought them are included in adding to my warm fuzzies. Especially Deb.
  I have more..but i also have a schedule. i could lull here much longer.But I wont.  
Everybody knows heroes in their lives. Deeds smallest to greatest, things that may go unnoticed by others. It never takes anything spectular to have a difference made in your day, or to make one in someone else's. 
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment