Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blizzard Madness

5:25 a.m.  

           Weather doesn't usually stop me from going out, but I gotta tell ya-if i ventured out in 
this blizzard, I'd be plow food. 
I put up some of the wearables I crochet, as was the partial intent for this blog to begin with. The thing is, those are all sold, or have been gifted. I do know the patterns by heart, however. 
These never take me long to whip up.
Next flex-of-the-leap is an etsy gig. Spring isnt far off, and I've begun playing with stitches etc for light, bright, and different designs. My filing system is abhorrent. Since i dont usually write anything down except for little notes on a creation, there are myriads of index cards and scraps of paper with jots . Its the same system when I write poetry. Backs of checks, receipts..so forth.
Hey, it works for me. 
     Chances are the wifi/satellite has a temporary expiration date today so i am glad to have accomplished this while we have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment